Frequently asked questions about RescueBooker,
and its applicability for your police, fire
or EMS organization.
- Who uses RescueBooker?
- How does it work?
- Does RescueBooker allow people to book partial shifts?
- If crew members can sign up for shifts on their own, is there security?
- Can the Coordinator be notified when someone books off a shift?
- What do I need to get started?
- How much does RescueBooker cost?
- Can I try RescueBooker before signing up?
How much does RescueBooker cost?
RescueBooker is as inexpensive
as it is easy
to set-up, use and maintain.
There is a one time setup fee of $199 to
customize the web pages and data structure
for your organization and to load your initial
After that, you pay only $40/month for all
vehicles that you book. This covers
the cost of the software, host computing
time, and data storage.
Ready to sign up for RescueBooker?
Click here! If not, click here.