Frequently asked questions about RescueBooker,
and its applicability for your police, fire
or EMS organization.
- Who uses RescueBooker?
- How does it work?
- Does RescueBooker allow people to book partial shifts?
- If crew members can sign up for shifts on their own, is there security?
- Can the Coordinator be notified when someone books off a shift?
- What do I need to get started?
- How much does RescueBooker cost?
- Can I try RescueBooker before signing up?
What do I need to get started?
|You just need pull together the following
information for your organization:
- Who will be my Primary Contact and Scheduling Coordinators?
- What shift times do we have? Three 8-hour shifts? Four
- What vehicles do we schedule crews for, and do all vehicles follow the
same schedule ?
- What crew certifications do we recognize relative to scheduling (i.e.,
EMT-P, Firefighter 1, etc.)
- What makes a "legal" or "complete" crew for our
vehicles on each shift?