Frequently asked questions about RescueBooker,
and its applicability for your police, fire
or EMS organization.
- Who uses RescueBooker?
- How does it work?
- Does RescueBooker allow people to book partial shifts?
- If crew members can sign up for shifts on their own, is there security?
- Can the Coordinator be notified when someone books off a shift?
- What do I need to get started?
- How much does RescueBooker cost?
- Can I try RescueBooker before signing up?
Can the Coordinator be notified when someone books off a shift?
|Yes. When important booking transactions
occur during a time window that you defined
(for example, less than 24 hours), RescueBooker
will send out an email message to the Coordinator(s).
Since most paging systems accept email pages,
the Coordinator can also be paged.
The booking transactions that are of interest
to the Coordinator are user-definable and
- A member booking off less than a day before the start of a shift
- Someone booking off a shift and thus making
a crew incomplete
- Someone signing up for a shift making the
- Shifts for which there is still not a complete crew the day before (no
one has signed up to make it complete)