Frequently asked questions about RescueBooker,
and its applicability for your police, fire
or EMS organization.
- Who uses RescueBooker?
- How does it work?
- Does RescueBooker allow people to book partial shifts?
- If crew members can sign up for shifts on their own, is there security?
- Can the Coordinator be notified when someone books off a shift?
- What do I need to get started?
- How much does RescueBooker cost?
- Can I try RescueBooker before signing up?
|How does it work?
Scheduling Coordinators can use any internet web connection to update their
organization's schedule. Throw away your Wite-Out™ and erasers
because all scheduling is done online! Coordinators and members can print out
a handy schedule to carry with them, too.
Crew members can sign up for shifts (book on) or take their names off a
shift (book off) using a web browser. No more driving down to the
apparatus bay or bothering the duty crew or Coordinator to phone in your